ST. TIMOTHY IS NOW OFFERING IN-PERSON SERVICES IN THE SANCTUARY
We are happy to welcome everyone back into the Sanctuary!
We hope you come back soon and meet Dave and we ask that everyone follow the guidelines below.
In accordance with the Office of the State Attorney General and the Office of the Governor of Texas, we will be observing the following recommended health protocols for our services, until further notice:
- In order to observe the state recommended social distancing rules, we will cordon off every other row in the sanctuary and ask that everyone sit at least 6 feet apart. Two or more members of the same household may sit adjacent to one another, as long as they maintain distance from others.
- We will have overflow seating in the Fellowship Hall where the service can be viewed on the Big screen TV’s.
- There will be an attendant in the Nursery for small children.
- A mask or gloves are not required but are highly encouraged.
- Please enter through the main entrance at the Sanctuary ONLY.
- Hand sanitizers will be available. Please use them upon entering.
- At the end of the service, the rows will be dismissed one at a time and everyone must exit thru the Fellowship Hall.
- No persons will be allowed or past the kitchen.
- No persons will be allowed in the classrooms or upstairs.
For the foreseeable future:
- No in-person Sunday School classes (adult or kids) will be held.
- No food or drink will be served. No outside food allowed. You may bring your own drink.
Last, if you meet any of the following criteria, we ask that you please stay home to avoid putting others at risk
- Cough – Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills – Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
We pray that we will be able to get St. Timothy back to being fully open, soon.
We will keep you updated as changes become available.
In Christ, St. Timothy Session.